One of the most deficient minerals in the human body is Magnesium! It’s also one of the most important, and a little tricky to get enough of! The more stress, accidents, injuries, surgeries or traumas you’ve experienced, the more your body will use up/require magnesium.
Magnesium is a laxative/relaxant. It not only helps the bowels move freely, but helps the muscles and connective tissue become less tight and more comfortable. It also helps the entire nervous system calm down, relax, and helps you sleep more restfully. It’s best absorbed when applied TOPICALLY.
SYMPTOMS THAT MAY MEAN YOU NEED MORE MAGNESIUM
Muscle spasms, cramps or tightness, esp. at night or on exertion
Numbness or tingling in the legs or hands
Joint aches and pains
Anxiety and/or depression, difficulty sleeping
General body weakness, tremors, heart palpitations
You have high stress levels or have been through a major illness
Restlessness, especially at night and while sleeping
DIRECTIONS: Spray onto skin or sore achy joints/muscles and rub in.
Dries in a few minutes and will be tacky to touch (like ocean water)
– If skin irritation occurs, try washing off after dried
– Applying before bed may help improve restful sleep
– If awake in middle of night, apply again (and again) to help return to sleep
– If also taking ORAL magnesium, reduce oral dose to avoid loose stools
– DO NOT apply to broken skin or get into eyes! (It burns like crazy!)
– If gets into mouth, it tastes awful, but won’t hurt you!
DISCLAIMER: Descriptions and information are for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. All pregnant women and those with medical conditions should consult a doctor before using anything new.