- Bring some sharable snacks, edible items
- Bring any water you would like to have tested.
- Bring a vessel to take home some H2 rich re-structed certified clean water!
We’ll start by addressing the recent water crisis caused by the train explosion in the Ohio River Valley, it’s impact to AVL watershed, and what to look for in water filtraton systems – as well as Molecular Hydrogen and Electrolysis (water nerd talk) Bring a sample to get on-the-fly tested with pH, EC, TDS, and ORP readings
Directions to Sovereignty Lab
– Get off I-26 at the Jupiter Exit (Exit 15)
– Take a left off the exit and your first right at Old Mars Hill Hwy (Just after the underpass
– Go about a mile after the slow curve and you’ll see the BlueRidge Biker Church on your right.
– Locust Grove Road will be on your left at the “fork” in the road.
– We are the first driveway on the left after the split
From Johnson City:
– Get off I-26 at the Fork of Ivy Exit (Exit 13)
– Take a right off the exit and your first left on Old Mars Hill Hwy
– Go up a couple of miles and take a sharp right at the Locust Grove Road Split
– (You’ll see a large oak tree and Blue Locust Grove Baptist Church Sign on your right and the Blue Ridge Biker Church on your left)
– We are the first driveway immediately on the left after the sharp right turn
Parking will be along the sides of our driveway (we have space for 6-8 vehicles – DO NOT BLOCK THE DRIVEWAY… Our driveway is a pull through driveway so you will be able to pull forwards to drive out. Overflow parking will be across the street at Blue Ridge Biker Church or along the right side of the road as you exit our driveway.