Resonance of Tribe/Collaborators
Everyone has something to contribute to growing the New Earth. Come out to the Lab to connect, share, resonate, collaborate, meet, mingle… Be among pro-active people who are interested in building community and mutual support. Anyone who resonates with our tenets of medical/health sovereignty, food security, personal empowerment, spiritual freedom is welcome to join. Family friendly event ♥
As we grow and build community, we all bring needed and valuable skills to the table. For example, not everyone is a farmer, healer, handy-person, teacher, hunter, artist, organizer, techy, etc. Be thinking about the following areas to discuss in the group:
1. What skills or resources do you have that you like to share within the community (in the area of our 4 tenets)?
2. What do you like to learn from others and get out of our community (in the area of our 4 tenets)?
2pm: Arrivals, set up food and brief introduction to SovLab
2:30pm: Eating while we go around the circle to share about ourselves and our ideas/questions
3:30pm: Connecting, homestead tour, socializing, enjoying to be with community and tribe
FOOD to Bring
A dish, if you like, made from local, in season and/or edible foraged foods. If you can’t/don’t cook, bring something else healthy from a category on the list.
WHAT ELSE To Bring
- Serving utensils for your dish
- Bring a plate and silverware, cup, and chair if you want (though we have seating for approx. 20 people)
- Click on “Sovereignty Lab” under location above for specific instructions!