We are happy to announce a family friendly Thanksgiving Potluck Feast at our Healing Center and Homestead (and home) – Sovereignty Lab! Come spend the day with sovereign-minded Soul Family!
Bring a dish to share. (or a drink, dessert, etc)
“Brownie points” for bringing something homecooked or grown on your land ♥
(but definitely NOT a requirement)… if you can’t bring a dish or drink, then bring $10 to pitch in.
Also, please label and list all ingredients on anything you bring (i.e. gluten free, contains dairy or nuts, etc)
Tour our homestead.
Join us at the firepit.
Walk through the woods.
Share a good conversation.
Enjoy a good meal.
Sit back and take in the experience.
LOCATION and PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
4 Locust Grove Rd
Weaverville, NC 28787
PARKING and GPS NOTE ABOUT OUR DRIVEWAY:
GPS sometimes misses our driveway. Our driveway is beside The Knee Pain Guru sign and is actually on Old Mars Hill Highway (NOT Locust Grove Rd). Park across the street at BLUE RIDGE BIKER CHURCH (on Old Mars Hill Highway). Walk across the street and down the hill of our driveway and to the right, come in the BLUE DOOR beside the double garage doors.
SPECIAL NOTES, PLEASE READ:
- Bring your own utensils, plates and cups for you and the people who come with you.
- Bring a folding chair. While you may not need it, it’s better to have it ready to go!
- We have a strict NO PETS POLICY. Please leave your furry and other animal friends at home.
- Children are ALWAYS welcome, however, our property is NOT CHILDPROOF. Please supervise your little ones at all times.
- While we try to keep things safe, we do live on a working homestead with wooded areas. Take responsibility for yourself at all times.